Are you asking yourself what’s next? How about making a difference in people’s lives? At AlterG you will directly contribute to helping hundreds of patients each year to run and walk again by getting our products into medical facilities. Working for AlterG will be the most rewarding job you’ve ever had. You will not just sell products; you will develop relationships with customers and patients alike! However, this is not a typical sales job and only hard work will get you to the finish line and make you successful.
Are you ready to join our amazing and dedicated and highly skilled professional multi-faceted sales team?
We’re looking for a dynamic self-motivated individual with 3-5 years of outside sales experience and with the talent to sell the value of AlterG’s products by engaging with current and prospective customers and uncovering their needs. You possess great flexibility, are characterized as reliable, and keep a clear head under pressure. You are a road warrior, comfortable with managing a multi-state territory and possess exceptional time management and people skills. As a Regional Account Manager, you will interact with a number of different healthcare experts in Rehab, Sports Medicine and Professional and Collegiate sports organizations. You are expected to meet performance objectives by applying your people and sales skills to the fullest.
- Manage Multi-States Territory
- Act as a strategic thought partner for the leaders of clinic organizations throughout the sales process
- Achieve or surpass sales objective by growing sales in assigned territory
- Develop/maintain thorough knowledge of market structure/territory, applications, terminology trends and changes in healthcare.
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience, preferably in capital medical equipment
- Self-starter, goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quota
- Excellent planning, organization, and coordination skills
- Track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Effective communication through al mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Strong CRM skills, Saleforce.com platform experience a plus
Travel required: 75%
Compensation: Base + Uncapped commission, travel, and mileage reimbursement. Benefits (health, dental, vision 401k), and stock options
Are you ready to join a growing company with an amazing team and work culture, benefits and great earning potential? Then we want to hear from you! Review our website and email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.